I spoke of how I will miss Cisco a while ago.
There is never a "good" time for euthanasia of a pet. This time was no different. However, there ARE often complications in the timing. As noted before, my stepdaughters are out of town with their grandparents for a week, and we didn't want them to be dreading a coming euthanasia during their trip, or worrying about him, or dreading coming home to find he is no longer here. Letting him go before they left town seemed the lesser of the two evils.
Anyway, so that we are not lonesome for dog company, Jenn suggested that we dog sit for her parents while they are out of town. Dixie has spent time with us before, although not recently due to Cisco's advancing age and various infirmities. She is another sweet dog, so we'll have some fun with her during the week. She is far more energetic than Cisco has been, which will have some benefits as well.
Maybe I'll get some pictures of her up soon.
Boulder, Louisville, and press coverage of crashes
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment