Via the magic known as the web, I get to interact with a LOT of folks I would probably not otherwise know. Big surprise, right?
Some of those folks are active as cycling instructors, of course. Some of those instructors are versed in the techniques championed by CyclingSavvy.
Some of the bike-related blogs miss points I would have them get, too. Thankfully, there are folks who are better than I when it comes to helping those folks see things from our perspective.
John Brooking, for example.
John made some comments on a Chicago-based blog, Easy as Riding a Bike, a week or two or three ago, challenging some opinions held by that writer. The discussion led to John making three guest posts on the blog, here, here, and here.
I sincerely hope that John's posts in that blog can improve things, in Chicago and elsewhere.
Boulder, Louisville, and press coverage of crashes
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment