17 April 2013

It's live!

It remains a work in progress, and will require some level of effort to maintain, but Commute Louisville is now live!


By design, it is closely related to the suite of sites built by Keri Caffery for Commute Orlando, Cycling Savvy, I am Traffic, and related sites focused on St. Louis, Dallas, and elsewhere. This to the point that it was designed by Keri. All mistakes you find in the site are my own. Dropping me an email message pointing out a needed correction is encouraged.

There will be another companion site up later this summer, as Cycling Savvy Louisville becomes a reality. I also hope to eventually have shirts with this logo on the front, and the MUTCD R4-11 sign on the back. Note: For a production shirt, I would either omit the lower panel with its snarky "get over it" message or replace it with "Change Lanes to Pass."



In other news, I had mentioned that I was having trouble with my GoPro camera a couple weeks ago. The problems eventually led to me sending the camera to GoPro for warranty examination and replacement. I hadn't heard from GoPro for several days, and sent an email wondering what they had found or when I would hear from them.

As I was unloading my bike after a trip to a customer's house, a FedEx Ground vehicle came down my street. The driver came to me with a small box that came from GoPro. A few minutes later, I opened my email to find a message from GoPro with a tracking number assigned to the package that was on my desk. Great timing, folks!


No comments: