Since most of my thoughts tend to be expressed in short bursts of words, I haven't done much blog posting over the last several months. My more recent posts seem disjointed, or hurried, or harried, or to be highlight reels of whatever had happened over the last few days prior to the post.
This will mostly be the latter type of post. It seems I use this as sort of an online diary much of the time. I suspect that doing so has bored most of the few folks who frequented this space. Oh, well. I'll try to make some more interesting posts for the blog at CommuteLouisville.com.
I've been at Bardstown Road Bicycle Company for about a month, now. It's good to be out of that orange box. I like the new commute better, for several reasons: I can go multi-modal and use TARC's Bikes on Board program easily if the weather is bad, I can ride through part of Cherokee Park on a regular basis, I DON'T have to be at the store at 6:00 AM or until 10:00 PM...I could go on.
Word is starting to get around that I'm back behind a bike repair stand. Hopefully some of my "customers of long standing" will come back to me. The store has mostly recovered from the shock of Steve's arrest.
And I get to fix bikes again. And get paid to do so.
Boulder, Louisville, and press coverage of crashes
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment