23 October 2009

Rain, rain, go away--AGAIN

Then again, I'm kind of glad I drove this morning. I really dislike riding in the rain, and it rained hard while I was on my way to work (it isn't like we really need more rain right now). I would have arrived looking like a drowned rat, and we really don't have an ideal place to "freshen up" at the store (unlike Kirk, who has a gym and shower facilities at the Humana Building he can use).

Speaking of Kirk, his entry for today mentions "invisible cyclists." Not surprisingly, I recognize a few of the names in his list and *woah!* How'd MY name get in there?

Yeah, I'm car-lite, not car-free, but Kirk and I have known each other for some years through cycling-related social circles. He's a good guy, and I'm enjoying reading his tales of being car-free.

No comments: