27 October 2010

Back on the bike

After three days of driving to work, I got to ride this morning.

I keep having to justify driving. Saturday, I drove to maximize time after work with a friend who was scheduled to come to town. I was miffed at myself when I realized that I could have hauled the tandem then instead of driving on Monday. I was also disappointed when I talked to my friend and learned that he had a sinus infection and was staying home instead of coming to town.

So, I drove Monday to haul the tandem out so that I could have my machinist friend examine it, as mentioned previously. I drove Tuesday to haul the bike home (and to avoid riding in near-gale-force winds).

Tuesday's high note was that I got to eat dinner with Jenn and her oldest daughter. I think the shorthand for it is IMMD.

I got to ride today, though. It felt good. I'm looking forward to my ride home as well.

No comments: