August is the second month this year that I've turned in fewer miles than the same month in 2010--July being the other. In the past month, there were two Saturdays and three Sundays that I logged zero bike miles, not to mention two week days (in the same week, no less). Seven days in one month that I didn't ride is not that unusual for me, but apparently I usually ride more on the rest of the days than I did this past month. Even so, six hundred ninety-six miles in a month is not reason to beat on myself.
For July of this year, I missed last year's record by twenty-five miles or so. I was about seventy short for August 2011 compared to 2010.
On the other hand, I've already ridden more miles this year than in all of 2010, with four months yet to go. I broke that record on my way to work this morning.
Boulder, Louisville, and press coverage of crashes
16 years ago
1 comment:
you're slipping in posts too. keep riding!
Post a Comment