Despite the actions of the miscreants in our nation's capitol, we seem to still have a country left. Hopefully this will be the case in a few weeks, when the illegitimate holders of power decide to manufacture another hypocritical "crisis" to justify their paychecks (and overblown self of entitlement...). I've long referred to our nation's capitol as Washington, District of Concubines, and the whoring out of the GOP to the baser levels of society continues to justify the name.
And, since I have time to say so, I've now had my Ergon pedals for two weeks. I've ridden the Raleigh a few times with these pedals, and like them quite well for short rides (like less than eight or ten miles one way).
Given that I tend to wear Vibram Five-Fingers shoes when I'm not pedaling a bike, I had to try the combination right away. My first ride on this pair of pedals was to the New Rider Clinic on Bowling Boulevard, a short ride with the new riders, and the ride home--about nine miles altogether. I was probably even been pulling a trailer at the time, but my log doesn't indicate either way. I am liking these pedals with the soft shoes (Image borrowed from the Ergon web site).
No comments:
Post a Comment