After assuring that I had Friday off from work, I did some errand-running, got home, relaxed a bit, then rode to the Bicycling for Louisville Open House. I met some new folks, socialized with them and some folks I already know, commiserated regarding my fall a week before, networked a bit, and rode home. On the way home, I reacquainted myself with why I rarely ride the eastern ten blocks of Liberty Street--that stretch of pavement is terrible.
I didn't get any cycling in on Saturday, as I needed to do some family stuff. I hope to ride the 2:00 LBC ride this afternoon, just to get out on my fast bike for a bit. I have Monday off from work, so my work week is two days instead of three. I doubt much will happen on Wednesday, so I expect a light week. At least I'll get to ride to work once or twice...
Boulder, Louisville, and press coverage of crashes
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment