What a lazy weekend. I took a four-day weekend of sorts last weekend, so the combination has me feeling a bit lethargic. With a forecast for snow, I may or may not ride to work Monday morning--I'll see how it looks in the morning, but I am skeptical of riding when it's icy/snowy/wet anywhere too close to freezing. I don't want to be the buffer between that errant motorist and the bridge abutment.
In any case, it's back to work on Monday, and I still have to burn off some paid time off before mid-month, lest the time go into some black hole or other. I'm only allowed to roll so many hours over to the next payroll year, so I'll likely take another couple days off next weekend or next week.
After the excitement of last week, though, I hope to have a calm week. It looks like I will get to move in some new tenants, which will make my week better and my boss happier. Might get another tenant squared away this week, to make it better still.
At least I had time to do some reading this weekend. Reading a book, with a cat on one's lap--now there is the life.
Boulder, Louisville, and press coverage of crashes
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment