08 February 2009

Two days in a row

Two days in a row! I've done two club rides this weekend on the blue flame Strada. It feels good to be out on the bike, even though my average speed was only 16.3 for the fifty or sixty club miles I rode.

I won't get to ride to work Monday. I'm typing this taking a break from preparing for a class I'm teaching. I also have an essay for the club newsletter that I need to finish. As it stands, it's terribly disjointed--there is no flow from one point to the next, much like my blog posts.

And one of the cats is glowering at me from her perch on the monitor...I'd better get back to work.

2 comments:

LvilleTex said...

certainly a better avg than I could pull off. At some point I started riding slowly and have continued to do so. And that's fine. good for you, though.

Anonymous said...

I rode about 38 miles for the weekend, at the blistering pace of about 12 mph. :)