Since I don't have enough money to buy a snow bike this week (or month, probably), yet am still thinking too much about it, I decided to look at my log for January and February of 2010. As it turns out, I've logged 174 miles since the first of the year. In February of 2010, I logged 187 miles. In January, only 65 miles.
Those numbers were estimates, based on reading my own entries in this blog, as I didn't start logging daily miles until March. Those numbers may have been on the low side, since my cyclometer was miscalibrated. Still, I'm not as worried about monthly mileage now as I was. My riding weather threshold has lowered a bit since then, so I'm more likely to ride this month than I was last January.
I still want a snow bike, but I'm not as focused on buying one right now.
Boulder, Louisville, and press coverage of crashes
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment