23 March 2009

The Vanguard returns

Last week, I got to ride to work four out of five days, which feels like a record for the season to date. Two of those days were on the Vanguard, two on the Raleigh, one of those due to my errant ABC Quick Check of Thursday night.

As noted yesterday, I was teaching all day, or at least helping teach. David Morse and I were the lead instructors, and Barry Zalph helped us with the afternoon sessions. I had, of course, ridden the Vanguard to do this rather than drive, as the class met at my employer's main office in the Phoenix Hill area.

I rode the Vanguard to work this morning, and plan to ride as much as I can this week. I have to have my truck at some point tomorrow (Tuesday) evening, as I have some stuff at the office that I need to haul home. I'll also have to drive out to Crestwood at some point, once parts are in hand to rebuild a client's wheel.

I don't think it will be a car-free week, but I'm aiming for close to it.

No comments: