03 March 2011

Car-Free Happy Hour, March 10th






It's almost that time of the month again! A week from tonight, it's CAR FREE HAPPY HOUR!

I intend to go, although the focus on Karaoke has me a bit concerned. I don't think I've ever been drunk enough that I would get up in front of a bunch of folks and sing--I don't really like how my voice sounds and don't really want to spend the time (and money) taking voice lessons to fix that. Hearing other folks who have never really practiced staying in tune when they sing do the Karaoke thing is not my favorite, either. However, it's not about my ears so much as it is about socializing with other good folks who like to ride/walk/TARC instead of driving a car.

And a couple of the folks who will be there have already asked that I bring the new bike for them to see.

No comments: