One benefit of being in the bike business is that I learn of cool stuff from time to time. In a new issue of Bicycle Dealer, I spied an ad for Zigo products. They offer a 3-speed or 7-speed bike with a detachable kid pod that mounts in lieu of the front wheel (which comes with the bike for solo use).
The pod also folds for storage, accepts an optional front wheel for use as a jog stroller and can be converted to a trailer for use with a more conventional bicycle. The features list is pretty impressive.
Almost makes me wish I was twenty again.
No, not really. Maybe in a few years one of my stepdaughters will want to have kids or something. Or, maybe not. That's not my decision to make. I would enjoy being able to sell a fleet of these things, though. It would be cool to see a bunch of them cruising around town.
Boulder, Louisville, and press coverage of crashes
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment