I keep trying to not obsess over my miles this year, but the numbers are really fun for me this year.
Assuming my normal ride to work tomorrow, and home again, I will have a bit over eight HUNDRED miles for March. My top mileage month in 2010 was July, at 815. I don't know that I'll best that number, unless I go for a joy ride after work. Without any joy riding, I'll come up short on 1800 miles for the year by about fifteen. My "instead of driving" miles are now over 1500, but probably won't break the 1550 mark before Friday.
I had set a goal of 6000 miles for 2011. I'm 29% of the way there. If I average 15.31 miles per day for the rest of the year, I'll reach that goal. It looks as if I'll overshoot that goal some time this fall. Time to make a new goal...
Boulder, Louisville, and press coverage of crashes
16 years ago
1 comment:
I guess I got what I wanted. I moved closer to work, and get fewer miles.
Trade offs....
Post a Comment